SARATOGA HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
Ensuring Resources are Not an Obstacle to Excellence in Healthcare.
HERE FOR 125 YEARS
Saratoga Hospital was founded by a group of local women determined to meet the community's desperate need for medical care. We have remained true to their vision ever since, and with more than 20 locations, Saratoga Hospital provides excellence in healthcare to residents of Saratoga County and the surrounding region.
Your gifts are important not just to our organization, but to everyone we serve, every day. Just as previous gifts have helped make today's care possible, so too will your support touch the lives of patients and their families—now and in the future.
Award-winning healthcare close to home.
Our commitment to quality is unwavering and is recognized both within and beyond our organization.
Recent accolades include:
- A Newsweek "World's Best Hospital 2021," a distinction earned by just six facilities in New York State.
- Magnet® Designation for Nursing Excellence since 2004
- U.S. News & World Report Best Regional Hospital
- Commission on Cancer Accreditation
- Lung Cancer Screening Center of Excellence
- American College of Radiation Oncology Accreditation
- American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline® Gold Receiving Quality Achievement Award
- Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology
- Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- Age-Friendly Health System - Committed to Care Excellence
SARATOGA HOSPITAL FOUNDATION.
TOGETHER, WE CAN SAVE LIVES.
EVERY GIFT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Discover how you can help.
makes you feel good.
THE ANNUAL GALA
The Gala is a major source of support for Saratoga Community Health Center, which provides primary care, dental, behavioral health, and addiction medicine services to the community, regardless of ability to pay.
Saratoga Hospital's Golf Invitational combines a spectacular day of golf at the award-winning Saratoga National Golf Club with the opportunity to support nursing education at Saratoga Hospital.
CANTINA FUN RUN
The Cantina Kids Fun Run is an athletic event for kids up to the age of 12. Since its founding in 2008, the event has raised more than $756,000 and made a difference for every pediatric patient treated at Saratoga Hospital.